A MOMENT TO BE REMEMBERED

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm asking the RESPECT from you!!!

I'm the type of girl who like to smile and say 'hi' whenever I meet my friends. If you smile to me, I will also do the same even though the person might be a stranger. For me, smiling is a type of manner. Even though you are my enemy, I will still greet you despite that I'm having a battle field with you. Haha... maybe some of you might think that I'm a hypocrite, acting like "a wolf in sheep's clothing". No... no... no... I'm NOT!!! Dont' get it wrong, just don't misunderstand my personality. I'll treat you as a friend regardless of your "enemy" status or in the process of fighting for victory. Believe or not, that's me :)

Anyway, I'm not discussing my personality here. Ehm...mmm...what I'm trying to say here is be good and try to greet someone you know friendly. I tremendously HATE seeing somebody who knows me and still treats me like I'm INVISIBLE and walked passed me in the campus. Arrrghh...... really feel disgusted about the personality of these TWO GIRLS. Honestly, I seldom hate anyone in my life. I even have forgiven those who once hurt me before and slowly let go of the incidence that have occured.

I really don't understand why I have such a deep hatred towards these two girls or perhaps I know, yet refuse to face the reality. Whatever it is, I really hope that I can DELETE both of them from my memory after I expressed my feelings in here. * Ding * ...... another best solution is I should forget that they were once considered friends of mine. So that, next time when these 'TWO STRANGERS' passed by me, I can just ignore them rather than waiting STUPIDLY for their 'SWEET SMILE'!!! While most of the time, their noses are raised up above the ceiling and they will use the corner of their eyes to look at me. What type of horrible creatures they are!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:43 pm, Blogger st said…

    Smile ~ the best communication tool that works worldwide. Take it along wherever you go... Just don't care about the reaction of others, what you do is what that matters !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home