A MOMENT TO BE REMEMBERED

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My remarkable PC......

Today, I woke up at 10 in the morning. Usually, I will turn on my pc and then start my day. After a long wait, nothing pop up from the screen. Oh my God! I had a bad feeling. My pc 'on leave' again? Gosh...... I still need to borrow my friend's pc. Last week, I purposely sent it back to Penang for repairs and within a week it is unable to function AGAIN! I'm not blaming the repair man, ok ? I'm just disappointed with my pc.

Now, I only wish to know what is the exact problem that cause the breakdown... Throughout these years, I felt that the problem that exists in my pc is still unsolve. Recently, it became so unstable and often black out just like that. Why the life time of my pc is so short? Did i ill-treat it ? Nah... I got take good care of it....

Most of my friends have suggested to me to buy a new one because this is the 9th times my pc has spoilt if I'm not mistaken. For my sake, I know I should change it. Yet, I have my very own reason of not doing so as it is a gift when I enter into the university.

This pc is very meaningful to me so I will try my best to fix it no matter what until it is too old to go through the repair processes. I really hope that it can survive for a longer time ; ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home