A MOMENT TO BE REMEMBERED

Monday, March 27, 2006

Go for the target

For the whole period of March, I was quite busy of preparing the industrial training stuff. Those processes of selecting the companies (which I never heard of the names except Big 4), preparing and sending the resumes really make me exhausted.

Day passed by day, most of my friends had already get their offers to go for interviews except me. At that time, I really felt like I am a failure. Anyhow, I still believe that the miracle is always out there and waiting for me :).

Sunshine comes after the rainy day, I have get the offers from several companies finally. Among all the choices I have, without second thought, I picked KPMG in Penang because when I see the name KPMG, it was 'love at first sight' :P. My decision is surely surprising some of my friends because at first I was so insist to stay in KL. Anything could change when it has to.

Hurray! My internship period is going to start in another 3 months. I really not sure how my life would be at that time, hardly imagine that. Will it tough, relax or...? I will let you know very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home