A MOMENT TO BE REMEMBERED

Monday, March 27, 2006

From here, I grow

I had ended up my last relationship about 5 months ago. After the break up, I can't help thinking of him sometimes. Is normal, right? Whether this man is good or bad, it is impossible for me to totally forgot everything except--- the date when we break up. No matter how hard I try, I just can't recall it...aiks..

Basically, I know I shouldn't continuely blaming myself for the mistakes that I had made for the previous times. Because both of us are responsible for the failure of this relationship. Whatever things that I haven't done or said are no more important as times has passed. I have to kindly forgive myself, right? Then only I am able to kick 'him' out of my mind and moving forward.

In reality, I may decide on the money I want to spend, clothes that I want to wear, job that I want to do but not for the relationship as is unpredictable. Therefore, I would choose to sacrifice for my career rather than my partner. Accept my selfishness before be my man :P

I will feel guilty if I found a partner earlier than him. So, when I saw him hugging a girl in a photo from friendster, all my burdens are released. Haha... is time for me to haunt for love?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 pm, Blogger ange_triste said…

    go go go..go hunt for a guy..
    remember to let me know when u got 1..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home