A MOMENT TO BE REMEMBERED

Monday, April 24, 2006

Prom Night -Flash back

I had attended MMU prom night for every year :P Usually, I will go with the 'gang' except for beta year FIT prom night, I went alone. Surprisingly, that night was cool and exciting. I met new friends and took photos with them who I not even eager to know their names. Hee... I even chose to stay back and spent the night with the event's committees. It was a crazy night with no regrects ^_^
*(Luckily, the head of PR, KK asked me to be the working committee the day before the event started. Or else, I would never have such great experiences. It is a MIRACLE to get to know all of them.)


This year, everyone of us pay a high expectation on Unite 2006 but it had turned up a disappointment for us especially for the food they provided. The success or failure of the event is basically none of my business as I only want to spend the night by chit-chatting and taking photos with my lovely friends. Haa... here are some of the photos we captured that night.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home